We are beginning to reschedule elective surgery and resume normal office schedules. Please be advised that we have new guidelines to keep you safe and healthy during your visit with SSM Orthopedics. We request the following:
- Face covering is required upon entry of all medical buildings.
- Any patient with flu-like symptoms will not be seen.
- Only the patient will be allowed to check in at the desk and proceed to a room. Do not bring anyone with you unless they are essential for your care.
- Additional guidelines may be given at the time of scheduling.
- Social distancing and office sanitation practices will be used.
- SSM will continue to offer the option of virtual visits.
Leave a reply